Located in Vancouver, this project consisted of waterproofing and deck replacement on an 8-storey building with 58 residential units and a 2-level below-grade concrete parkade. The scope of work included the following:
- Complete balcony assembly remediation, including exterior and parapet walls.
- Complete replacements of all windows and doors.
- Removal of deck membrane and components and application of new torch-on membrane.
- Removal and replacement of exterior light fixtures.
- Interior repairs as necessary due to window and door replacement.