Located in Richmond, BC, this project consisted of a building envelope remediation for an elementary school. The scope of work included the following:
- Replacement of cladding and all associated components on all walls and elevations.
- Complete replacement of all windows and doors including their associated components.
- Installation of new canopies above selected exterior doors.
- Replacement of selected staircases including their guardrails.
- Repairs to damaged framing of the walls.
- Replacement of selective sections of the roof assemblies.