Located in Richmond, BC, this project consisted of a building envelope remediation for an elementary school:
- Preparation of building’s perimeter grounds for the remedial work and restoration of the area to the pre-construction state at the completion of the Project.
- Cladding replacement with associated components on all walls and elevations.
- Complete replacement of all windows and doors including the associated components.
- Installation of new canopies above selected exterior doors.
- Replacement of selected staircases including their guardrails.
- Repairs to damaged framing of the walls.
- Replacement of selective sections of the roof assemblies.