During this unprecedented time, the safety and well-being of our staff and customers remains paramount. Zavosh Consulting Inc. will continue to monitor the situation and implement directives as required by the Health Canada, BC Ministry of Health, BC Centre for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC and others.
To do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our staff and clientele the following procedures have been put in place:
- Staff are to stay home if they have any symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing etc.).
- Practice good hand hygiene regularly making sure to wash hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Practice social distancing both inside and outside of the workplace (minimum 6’ apart).
- When possible, utilize digital platforms (videoconferencing, teleconferencing etc.) to conduct inspections/meetings and eliminate the need for face to face interactions.
- When not possible, staff are to maintain social distancing with all other parties on site.
- Avoid physical contact such as handshaking.
- Avoid sharing supplies/tools/food etc.
- Disinfect all common surfaces (printer, door handles, light switches etc.) daily.
Allen Zavosh, P.Eng.
Zavosh Consulting Inc.