Located in Whistler, BC, this project consisted of courtyard landscape replacement and parkade slab assembly remediation to a multi-unit residential building. The scope of work included the following:
- At the underground parking slab, removal of the existing waterproofing membrane and application of new; replacement of all floor drains; and installation of flashing and all associated work.
- Removal of the patio doors, application of new waterproofing membrane, and reinstallation of patio doors.
- Removal, cleaning, and reinstallation of the pavers (cobblestones) from the patios.
- Removal and replacement of plants, gravel, planters, concrete curbs, retaining, insulation, and soil.
- Concrete rehabilitation of the courtyard and patios, including cleaning, crack and damage repair, and filling of voids.
- Removal and replacement of floor drains at the courtyard and patios, and connection of new drains to existing plumbing system.
- Renovation of the pool and hot tub area, including installation of new heating conduits, replacement of tiles, and installation of new barbecues.