Located in Surrey, BC, this is a two-building project that is four stories with a total of 48 units. This project was a selective balcony assembly remediation, consisting of the following work:
- Preparation of landscaping for the remedial work and restoration of landscaping to the pre-construction state at the completion of the project.
- Removal and re-installation of selected balcony doors, including the construction of waterproofing and associated components.
- Complete replacement of the deck sheathing, waterproofing membrane and flashings over the selected balconies.
- Removal of the existing brick veneer at selective balconies and posts, and replacement with new brick veneer assembly prior to rot repair for the framing and posts.
- Installation of new side-mounted, free-standing guardrails along the selected balconies.
- Repairs to damaged balcony posts and framing.