Located in Surrey, BC, this project consisted of selective balcony assembly remediation to 4-storey, 48-unit building. The scope of work included the following:
- Removal and re-installation of selected balcony doors, including the construction of waterproofing and associated components.
- Complete replacement of the deck sheathing, waterproofing membrane and flashings over the selected balconies.
- Removal of the existing brick veneer at selective balconies and posts, and replacement with new brick veneer assembly prior to rot repair for the framing and posts.
- Installation of new side-mounted, free-standing guardrails along the selected balconies.
- Repairs to damaged balcony posts and framing.